Protein Powder, Double Rich Chocolate


  • Reviews 
  • – The taste of Protein Powder, Double Rich Chocolate is the best. If it tasted bad no matter the cost I would       review   poorly. This really taste like chocholate. It is  really good without a chemical or fake                                 chocolate/protein  bar taste.
    – The power mixes easily compared to other brands with minimal clumps but still requires its fair share of             mixing. I recommend a shaker bottle.
    – Low price/pound is excellent.
    – Excellent balance of core amino acids
    – Sturdy storage container with screw lid that is easy to open.                                                                                                                         
  • FLAVOR
    When buying any type of protein supplement the main thing people tend to criticize is the flavor. After tasting this chocolate malt protein powder, I can honestly say it is the best tasting protein supplement I have ever consumed. The taste is comparable to the smooth, velvety, sweet chocolate malt you got as a child at your local ice cream shop. If you really want to take the flavor and calories to the next level, try enhancing your protein shake. Take one scoop of this protein powder, one ripe banana, one cup of milk, a hefty scoop of peanut butter, and 5-10 ice cubs, then blend for one minute.NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SCOOP
    The most important part of a protein supplement is how much protein you are ingesting per serving. This is one reason why I like the Gold Standard brand because they have achieved a high level of efficacy by packing 24 grams of protein into one scoop. The 5-lb. tub contains 73 scoops of protein which last me (an intermediate/advanced lifter) about one month, as I take one shake between each main meal throughout the day, and one after my night workout.BLEND-ABILITY
    Blend-ability is how well the protein can mix with various liquids and create a homogenous, or even mixture. I have found this can be an issue with some protein powders, but not with Gold Standard protein powder. I have mixed this protein powder with a variety of liquids such as water, milk, and even beer. It has never failed to mix thoroughly or leave a chunky solution as the final product, which to most consumers is ideal.

    SUMMARY
    Overall, I would give the Gold Standard 100% whey protein powder 5 out of 5 stars. It has great flavor, optimal nutrition content, and great blend-ability. If you have been disappointed with protein powder in the past, give up on the “just okay stuff” and try something that won’t disappoint your needs, for me that is Gold Standard protein.

  • Safety Warning

    Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction. Intended for healthy adults over the age of 18.

    Indications

    Serving Size 1 scoop(s) Servings Per Container 77 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 120.00 Calories from Fat 15.00 Total Fat 1.50 g 2% Saturated Fat 1.00 g Cholesterol 40.00 mg 13% Sodium 60.00 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 4.00 g 1% Dietary Fiber 1.00 g 4% Sugars 1.00 g Protein 21.00 g 42% Calcium 140.00 mg 14% Potassium 240.00 mg 7% ** Daily Value (DV) not established.

    Legal Disclaimer

    These statements have not yet been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

    Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

    Ingredients

    Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Cocoa, Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavour, Acesulfame Potassium.

    Directions

    Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For the best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *