- Reviews –
- TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C & Vitamin E Serum for Face is fantastic. I use it as part of my nightly skin care routine.
1. Dermaroll clean, dry skin (0.5 mm).
2. Apply Retinol Serum.
3. Apply Vitamin C Serum (also TruSkin).
4. Apply organic Rosehip seed oil as a topper moisturizer/protectant.
- The serum works wonderfully for my (Asian) combination oily skin. It doesn’t irritate even around the eye area. The value is great and the product is good.
- The only thing that is a negative was:
1) When try to put a creamy concealer on under my bottom eye lids, instead of a smooth look, it looks stringy. Should I not use it under my eyes? Be certain the Serum is completely dry and do not use too much under the eyes.
- Great product! Great results! In little more than a month, dark spots have diminished, overall skin tone is brighter and more even. This product has a nice smell, did not oxidize, and is very reasonably priced. TruSkin’s customer service is top-notch. They email you to see if you like the product and reply to your emails very quickly.
- The twice a day did better, and the once a day using a lot left my skin a tad sticky. My recommendation is apply a few drops at a time until you cover face, neck, etc. that you want to treat.
Deionized Aqua (Water), Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Botanical Hyaluronic Acid (Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide), Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana), Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Kosher Vegetable Glycerol, Carbomer, (2s)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic Acid, Organic Jojoba Oil (Organic Simmondsia Chinensis), Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerol
Directions: PATCH TEST RECOMMENDATION – This is a CONCENTRATED and POWERFUL facial serum containing active plant-based ingredients that may cause skin-irritation or breakouts for those with plant allergies. It is IMPORTANT that you perform a patch-test of the product 24 hours before regular application to ensure the product is a good fit for your skin. If the formula is compatible with your skin, apply 3-5 drops once daily followed by moisturizer. For external use only.
The expiration date is printed on the product label and is marked with the words: ‘Best used by:’