- Reviews –
- SweatBlock Antiperspirant Clinical Strength Reduce up to 7-days per Use product actually works though. I do have to apply at night and follow all of the instructions very closely for it to work. And I also need to use one cloth per armpit. I also need to do it about every four days or so. It starts wearing off pretty quick.
- For the past few years I was comfortable and satisfied with one antiperspirant until they changed it. It completely stopped working for me and bleached the armpits of my work uniform. So after about a dozen products later I finally came across Sweat Block and this product is amazing!
- It seems to work, I have a problem with face hyperhidrosis which makes me uncomfortable and cause me social anxiety. this product is a life saver. the only downfall about it, is of course the tingling sensation in your skin when uor body decide it’s time to sweat.
- If you’ve used any other product, Use this. It works miracles. I was a sceptic at the price.. But after using it for months. This is the best product I’ve ever used. They now have a customer for life. Thanks for making a kick-butt product.
- This stuff works but you have to be careful hoe you use it.
Before bedtime, make sure underarms are clean and dry. If underarm hair is thick, consider trimming.
Dab the SweatBlock antiperspirant towelette to skin in each underarm. DO NOT RUB. Rubbing may cause irritation.
Allow underarms to air dry. This may take about 5 minutes.
Go to bed. Bedtime application allows SweatBlock to do its magic while you and your sweat glands are less active.
SweatBlock: Your little secret
Stop excessive sweating. Stay confident longer
Dab on a SweatBlock antiperspirant towelette, and control excessive underarm sweating for up to 7 days*. The safe and effective trade-secret formula gives you results you can count on. So you can confidently raise your arms.