- First time trying opi Nail Polish and I am NOT disappointed! Came right on schedule and used it today and as you can see in the photo the color of the polish looks exactly like the pic presents! I only needed 1 coat on each nail compared to using 2-3 like other brands. The colors amazing and I feel like spring is in the air!
- Love this color and brand
- It is a nice color and as always, O.P.I. is a long wearing brand!
- New favorite OPI color. Just opaque enough to look elegant and clean.
- The color is great and buying on online is easy.
Founded in 1981, OPI first established its roots in the professional nail industry, taking the brand to consumers with the launch of 30 groundbreaking Nail Lacquer shades in 1989. With its famous bottle, incredible colors, high-quality product and unique names, OPI revolutionized the nail care industry. In fact, some of these original shades – Alpine Snow, OPI Red, Malaga Wine – became so iconic, they are still sold today! For more than 25 years, OPI has offered users a ‘message in a bottle,’ creating a worldwide Culture of Color embracing color as a powerful tool for self-expression.
OPI Nail Lacquer
With high-quality formulas, fashion-forward nail polish colors, and iconic names, OPI’s heavily-pigmented Nail Lacquers are super rich, long-lasting and chip-resistant – with up to seven days of wear time. Each nail lacquer features OPI’s exclusive ProWide Brush for flawless application. Available in more than 200 shades, there’s an OPI color for everyone!
At Home Manicure, Professional Result
Step 1: Prep your nails! Remove existing nail lacquer then trim and shape nails by filing in one direction only to prevent breakage! Apply cuticle oil, push back cuticles and remove hangnails. Finally, cleanse to remove oil.
Step 2: Apply base coat to prime the nail surface, increase lacquer adhesion and prevent discoloration.
Step 3: Apply two coats of Nail Lacquer, using three strokes for each coat. Apply the first down the middle and then one on each side for complete coverage.
Step 4: Apply top coat over the nail. Don’t forget to cap the nail’s free edge to keep color from chipping!