- Reviews –
- NeoCutis Lumiere Bio-restorative Eye Cream is the first eye cream that helps diminish fine lines, puffiness and dark circles. I will buy this product again and again!
- I got pimples under my eyes. True, I have large pores on my skin, so that may be why. It took 6 weeks for the last one to go away…and I still have a mark.
- Best eye cream on the market today. wife swears she will never stop using it. i think she orders 2 or 3 at the same time so as not to run out. i can see improvement in her eyes, her eyes look amazing.
- Recommended by my dermatologist, and she was correct. Great product.
- Awesome product! I use this every night and have noticed a dramatic improvement with dark circles and puffiness.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Keep out of reach of children.
Wrinkles fine facial lines, puffiness
WATER (AQUA, EAU), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, C12-20 ACID PEG-8 ESTER, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, PEG-8, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CARBOMER, BISABOLOL, TETRAHEYXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, CAFFEINE, LECITHIN, CUTANEOUS LYSATE, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, FAGUS SYLVATICA BUD EXTRACT, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL, TOCOTRIENOLS, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, SQUALANE, ASCORBIC ACID, PHYTOSTEROLS, SODIUM CITRATE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN
Apply once or twice daily to the skin area surrounding the eye, or follow the recommendations of your skin professional. Store below 86??F and do not expose to direct sunlight.