- Reviews –
- Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25, Natural Mint is a very nice lip balm. If it came in stick form, I would be all over it! As it is, I will probably buy it again, but I also probably won’t stop buying my Blistex either.
- 1] The feel on your lips is quite nice. Not too slick or sticky, and it does seem to stay on for quite a while.
- 2] No major smell, and no taste (The main reasons I bought this flavor). I guess this could be considered a pro OR a con.
- 3] The ingredients. Lots of good, natural ingredients and no menthol or alcohols (both of which actually dry your lips out and are in a surprising amount of lip balms!)
- 4] SPF 25 sunscreen!Cons:
- 1] I honestly didn’t notice a huge amount of difference between this and my good old Blistex in terms of how my lips look and feel. Maybe this is just me, though. Certainly, in terms of the ingredients, Jack Black wins out, but it’s up to you to decide if that is worth it to you
- 2] Again, this is a personal preference, but I prefer stick lip balm to the kind you squeeze out. I found myself over-squeezing on several occasions, which was kind of a waste.
- 3] Don’t leave this in your car during the winter! I made this mistake, and when I tried to use it, I could barely get anything out.On the other hand, stick balms tend to melt during the summer, so if you like to keep a balm everywhere like I do, these things are something to keep in mind.
Our conditioning lip balm protects lips from sun and wind. Field tested in extreme conditions, this balm contains antioxidants and superior moisturizers to provide lasting treatment. Provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
Awards: Best Lip Balm, Best of Allure, 2012
BENEFITSUnlike sticks, Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 penetrates to provide instant relief. Mint freshens breath.