- Reviews –
- HSI Professional Glider Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron Hair Straightener
model has some very good features and it really is a high quality product. Just a couple of issues you should be aware of:
1. If you plug in the flat iron and it will not come on, press the reset switch on the cord circuit breaker to reset it.
2. The unit does not have an automatic shut off timer so make sure you turn it off or unplug it. If you have children I would unplug it and store it properly away after it was cooled off.
- Pros –
- Effective and consistent results for all hair type.
- Easy to use.
- Performanance is good and lonegetivity.
- Rapidly reaches to its maximum temprature which is 450 degrees. (Picture attached)
- Nothing is perfect in this world so I won’t call it perfect but at less than $50 you can not beat the value.
- Both sides of the iron heat up (be careful – the outside gets hot). This is perfect for making big Hollywood style curls in your hair.
- Cros –
Honesly I tried to straighten my hair and also made wavy curls, I did not find any negatives. But yes
- An extra hand glove (I mean for both hands) would be an advantage as I do feel heat on my both hands while straighting the hair. May be bacause I have long hair.
- Some customers might find a blade little short. For me it was good as I am okay to spend a little more time with this handy straightener.
The Greatest Technology for Lasting Results
The HSI Smooth Glider Flat Iron is packed with the most advanced technology that seal in the moisture of your hair and give you shiny, smoother results that last longer.
Fully Adjustable Heat to Minimize Styling Time and Heat Exposure
With the adjustable high heat settings, fewer passes are needed for silky results, protecting your precious hair from prolonged heat exposure.
Balanced Heat Plates That Move When You Do
The floating plates with curved edges continuously adjust the angle to avoid snagging your hair to give you more control while styling.