- Reviews –
- These are legitimate Gillette Fusion manual razors. If you go to Gillette’s website and locate the page for the Fusion Manual Razor Blades, it will show you retailers that sell the 12 count. The amazon link takes you directly to this amazon page, and that’s from the actual Gillette website.
- Convenient and a has always been a quality product.
- I’ve got pretty thick facial hair that I shave daily, save for a few weekends here and there, so having a quality razor is important to me. I’ve used the Fusion series for about 5 years now and of the razors I’ve tried previously, these are still the best.
- I have a Gillette Fusion Pro Glide, and I wanted replacement razors. Though these are not Pro Glide razors, they still fit perfectly with the Progilde handle/holder, and I haven’t noticed any difference in quality or comfort.
- Love these razors much better than the girly ones. I get a close & smooth shave every time. No complaints at all. These are the only razors I’ve used in the last 4 years & I have no plans to change. They’re a bit expensive but well worth it.
- They are, most definitely, plain Gillette Fusion manual razors . The title claiming that they are Pro Glides is false, and has been for years. Amazon gave me a full refund and told me they were removing the item.
- The 5-Blade Shaving Surface Technology, the Precision Trimmer Blade, and the Flexible Comfort Guard. Fusion features an Indicator Lubrication Strip that fades to white when you might no longer be getting an optimal shave.
What makes Gillette Fusion5 better than Mach3?
Gillette Fusion5 is an advanced shaving system with technology on the front and back.
The 5-Blade Shaving Surface Technology, the Precision Trimmer Blade, and the Flexible Comfort Guard.
In addition, Fusion5 features an Indicator Lubrication Strip that fades to white when you might no longer be getting an optimal shave.
Will Gillette Fusion5 razor blade refills fit any other razors on the market?
Yes, all Fusion5 blades fit all Fusion5 and Fusion5 Power razors.