- Reviews –
- Finishing Touch Flawless Women’s Painless Hair Remover Couldn’t wait to try . Straight out of the box, battery in and on face. Very smooth, no pain whatsoever and unlike the little razor pen like thing I bought at the pharmacy, this doesn’t leave you skin red and aggravated-looking. will definitely be using this!
- This works well on “peach fuzz” and for a fast clean-up before going out. To get the difficult, bristly hairs, afraid electrolysis or plucking are the only answers. Nevertheless, it is definitely worth the money .
- This Finishing Touch Flawless is also streamlined and easy to hold and use. It removes hair well and it doesn’t hurt; it looks like another style of razor-type hair remover. Removal with Flawless feels about the same as the Philips brand, but hair does grow in a little softer.
- The product works about the same way an electric foil razer would. It’s not bad, but safety/straight/disposable razors all give a close shave for sure.However it never will yank a hair out or anything, it’s not an Epilator. It also doesn’t prevent future hair growth like Intense Pulsed Light or Laser hair removal.
About the product
- Requires 1 AA Battery – Included
- 18K Gold-Plated in Beautiful Rose Gold, Discreet and Portable
- Removes Facial Hair Instantly and Painlessly from Lip, Chin, Cheeks; Removes Peach Fuzz so Make-up Glides-On Flawlessly
- The only Flawless Hair Remover is by Finishing Touch.
- Gentle Enough to Use Every Day – No Downtime Waiting for Regrowth; Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist Recommended
Removes Hair Instantly and Pain Free
- 18-Karat Gold Plated
- Safe on All Skin Types and Tones
- Dermatologist Approved
- No More Cuts from Razors
- No More Redness and Irritation
- Use it Everyday
- No Need for Hair to Grow Back
- Easy to Clean
Finishing Touch Flawless Women’s Painless Hair Remover. Remove Flawless cap, slide the switch located on the side of the unit upward into the “ON” position. The light will automatically turn on when the unit is “ON”. Gently press the head of the unit flat against your skin. The unit should not be on an angle. Precede making small circular motions to remove unwanted hair. Note: It is normal for the head to become warm with use.