- Reviews – 1] EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum Is a little bit expensive, but it is well worth your money in terms of skin protection. Does not cause irritation nor is sticky. perfect for summer vacations . 2] Excellent product. Instantly disappears scars on your skin. Not greasy and doesn’t break me out. Can apply makeup immediately after. Very gentle even around eyes. Highly recommend. 3] Doesn’t break me out and goes on super smoothly. Doesn’t feel heavy. Love this stuff. Provides adequate broad spectrum sun protection AND contains great skin care ingredients. Non greasy, yet hydrating….. Will purchase over and over.
- Facial Sunscreen for Skin Types Prone to Acne, Rosacea and Hyperpigmentation
Oil-free EltaMD UV Clear helps calm and protect sensitive skin types prone to breakouts, rosacea and discoloration. It contains niacinamide (vitamin B3), hyaluronic acid and lactic acid, ingredients that promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Very lightweight and silky, it may be worn with makeup or alone. Choose from tinted and untinted formulas for use every day.
- 9.0% transparent zinc oxide
- Calms and protects acne-prone skin
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR)
- Leaves no residue
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- “Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic