- Great BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium hair dryer so far. Only had it a couple days. A little irritated that it didn’t come with a diffuser for the price but seems like a good quality dryer.
- Very powerful and nice looking.
- This is a great hair dryer with lots of settings. It dries my medium length hair quickly, and I love that it has a low setting and a cool shot. I feel that it makes a big difference in setting the style. My only complaint is that the concentrator doesn’t fit perfectly. It can pop off in the middle of everything.
- Dries very fast without a lot of heat. I have extremely thick, coarse, horse type hair. Hairdressers tremble when I walk in.
- It dries medium length hair quickly, and that it has a low setting and a cool shot. I feel that it makes a big difference in setting the style.
A stellar combination of power, speed and design offers both heavy-duty 2000-watt performance and lightweight ergonomic handling. Six heat and speed settings, a cool shot button and a concentrator nozzle provide a wide range of styling options, and the removable filter makes cleaning easy.
Dry hair with a combination of power and speed to reveal a number of styles.